Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Team Member Profile: Chuck Sumner


Hometown: Charleston, SC
Favorite Bible Verse: Matthew 6:33; Philippians 4:4-7
Hobbies: Gardening
Favorite Dessert: Rich Dark Chocolate
Family: I am blessed beyond measure with Kay, my wife of 33 years. A wonderful daugther, Abbie, and her husband, Jason and an amazing grandson Ty and a terrific son, Chad.
Pet: an old cat that doesn't like me, named Yellow Cat

It is always exciting for me to leave especially for the PAZ Mission in Santarem. This will be my third trip to Brazil. I really look forward to seeing friends in Brazil and most of all the beautiful people of the Amazon River Basin. The people are open to the Gospel and their willingness to commit their lives is humbling. Pray for the missionaries of Project Amazon, and the people of the Amazon River Basin. Their goal is to establish 1000 churches by 2014. With the help of God, this goal will be accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment