Saturday, March 12, 2011

God is All We Need

We woke up on Wednesday ready to hit the ground running...or the floor more like it! Mike Edwards shared a timely word and reminded us that we should be working for an audience of one. God is all we need.

For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

-John 12:43


If anyone hears me and doesn't obey me, I am not his judge. I have come to save the world, not judge it.

-John 12:47


Anyone who doesn't obey me, doesn't love me.

-John 14:24


And you are my friends if you obey me.

-John 15:14


The team continued to lay the floor of the church and met more beautiful people of Alerana. Transportation is a bit of a challenge here, as the river is quickly rising in the rainy season, so evangelism was a bit tough. We focused on some hammering and the guys had this one down. It was amazing to see Mike Savini so quickly build a relationship with one of the local missionaries, Enudo. They finished off the siding on the back of the church building and Amie paired up with some of the local girls for a photo shoot (we'll share that separately).

The evening brought a cell group gathering at the church, were 2 people gave their lives to the Lord and we heard from their local PAZ worker Elvis and John Tucker.




































No comments:

Post a Comment